- You shall make only genuine reservations for use only by you and the parties on whose behalf you are authorized to act, and not for other purposes. Reselling, posting on third party websites, or making false or fake reservations, or any reservations in anticipation of demand. We reserve the right to cancel or adjust /amend reservations in our sole discretion for any reason, including where it appears that a customer has engaged in deceitful or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error, even if such mistake or error is ours.
- Reservations should be made at least 1 week before the expected date of arrival. During the holiday season (April, August and December) reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance. Bookings will be confirmed only when the full payment is made or at the sole discretion of the Management, and it should not be less than 3 days before the date of arrival. (1 week before in April, August and December).
- All communications regarding reservations and cancellations to be confirmed with the hotel via voice or mail to;
- In order to ensure that special offers are applied in the correct way to bookings, special offers MUST be clearly marked on all rooming lists/requests/accommodation vouchers etc.
Kids under 3 years, sharing their parents’ room will not be charged. But kids from 3-11 years will be charged 50% of the Meal rate and additional charge of UD$ 15 per night for an extra bed. However kids over 11 years are considered as adults and normal rate is applicable to them.
Pets are not permitted.
For cancellations please review the Wilpattu Corridor & Tree House Hotel Cancellation Policy.
A maximum of 02 adults & 2 kids can occupy a room other than the family room;
Check-in: 1400 hours and Check-out: 1200 hours
MEALS & SUPPLEMENTS
- All guests have the choice of taking their breakfast at the restaurant for USD 07 per person.
- Lunch and Dinner are available at the restaurant on an à la carte or set menu basis, payable at the time of Check Out.
- If you make a prior booking on Half Board Basis 4 four course sit up Dinner will cost you USD 20 per person per day or on Full Board Basis 3 course Sit up Lunch will cost you USD 35 per day per person. However, if you wish you could take your meals separately as à la carte or set menu basis for following rates;
- Breakfast including a herbal Kanda (Porridge) USD 07 per person, Lunch USD 10 per person and Dinner USD 10 per person
- All the above supplements are subject to standard government Taxes and levies
- Drivers / Chauffer guide food & accommodation will be provided only for one person. For additional supplements it will be charged SLRS 525.00 per day.
Other additional charges to Wilpattu Corridor & Tree House Hotel could be paid by cash (Only Sri Lankan Rupees), or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard & Amex). Traveller’s cheques are not accepted.