YOU’RE HIDEOUT OF CHARMING SRI LANKAN HOSPITALITY AT THE EDGE OF WILDERNESS
The hotel is located 156 km from the Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo, and sits on the border of the Wilpattu National Park, complete with a tribe of resident grey lemurs who might just think
For the lover of the wilderness, the symbiosis of hotel and wild will make you feel right at home where you belong. Wilpattu Corridor & Tree House
When it’s time to heed the call of the wild, contact our resident expert Tour Assistant. One of the coolest things about being here is the buzz of the evening; everyone returns from their respective safaris, burning with excitement to share what they have seen, over a relaxing drink enjoying a hearty dinner.
Wilpattu Corridor & Tree House Hotel isn’t your average safari experience. By coming here you can feel like you can touch the moon and the stars at night and making you feel that you have come home to nature.
- Average Temperatures – 27.2°C - 38°C
- Distance from Colombo - 185 km
- Closest Major City - Anuradhapura (35 km)
- Closest Bus Terminus – Galkadawala Bus Stop ( 5.3 km)
- Travelling from Colombo – 4 hours’ drive to cover up 185 km Via Puttalam on Colombo – Anuradhapura A3 Highway. Out of which 185 km of good tarred road and rest of the 400 m of well-maintained village roads.